Unlimited Garbage Pickup Update
Unlimited Pick-up / Spring Cleanup:
The Jerusalem Township Unlimited Pickup / Spring Cleanup is scheduled for June 18 – 19, 2020 (on your regular trash pickup day.
The guidelines for the pick-up include the following:
- This pick-up is for Jerusalem Township residents only.
- All small refuse must be placed in containers strong enough to hold the weight (i.e. plastic bags, cans, and/or boxes; but must weigh less than 50 pounds).
- Appliances containing freon; such as refrigerators, freezers, water coolers, air conditioners, and dehumidifiers, must have a valid certificate of freon removal attached to the appliance. Contact any heating and cooling company for this service. It is against the law to place a refrigerator at the curb without removing the doors.
- All items to be collected must be placed at the curb in a neat and safe manner so as not to pose any danger to the collectors or other residents.
- All trash must be at the curb by 6:00 am on the Spring Clean Up date or it may not be picked up. Please do not place materials to the curb more than 24 hours in advance of the Spring Clean Up date.
- Prohibited Items: Tires; concrete or major construction debris; auto parts; piles of dirt and/or sod; extremely large items including, but not limited to: boats, cars, engines, motorcycles, snowmobiles and pianos; hazardous materials including, but not limited to: gasoline, fuel and motor oil, paint thinners, pesticides, medical waste, etc.
- The Spring Clean Up is for household disposal, not contractor disposal.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Republic Services Call Center: (800) 234-3429