The Jerusalem recreation department is seeking 1 or 2 new board members. View our Flyer for details and how to apply.
Mike was appointed as Recreation Director for Jerusalem Township in August of 2008. He is a Jerusalem Township resident and is employed by Oregon City Schools as the Adaptive Physical Education Instructor for the district.
Mike attended Sylvania Northview High School and has a Masters of Education from the University of Toledo
He is married to wife, Susan, and they have two boys, Alex and Joey. Along with his duties as Rec. Director, he enjoys running and sporting activities with the family.
The Recreation board meets the first Tuesday of the month at 6:00 pm in the township hall meeting room.
The primary focus of the Jerusalem Township Recreation Program is to introduce young athletes to different sports and degrees of challenge while focusing on fun, participation and skill development. The following are the guiding values of the program:
- All participants play regardless of ability
- Build self-esteem
- Have fun
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Learn to win and lose with dignity
- Create positive memories
List Members, Alternates, and Term Expiration
- Bob Graham – Term expires July 2020
- Shela Stringham – Term expires July 2021
- Jim Measel – Term expires December 2020
- Cebie Titgemyer – Term expires October 2020; Alternate