Weekly Garbage Guidelines
Jerusalem Township’s solid waste collection provider, Allstar Disposal & Recycling is now part of Republic Services.
Pick-up days continue to be Thursday and Friday. Thursday will include Teachout & Turnau Roads and all residents east of Teachout & Turnau Roads. Friday will include all residents west of Teachout & Turnau Roads.
Read the New Garbage Program PDF
Pick-up Time and Holiday Schedule
Please have garbage out by 6:00 a.m. on your pick-up day. Pick-up times will be from 6:00 a.m. – Sunset.
On holidays, pick-up will be delayed one day.
Holidays that will affect your pick up are:
- New Years
- 4th of July
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day.
All other holidays are on a regular schedule.
Customer Service Information
To schedule a bulk item, pick-up, report a missed pick-up, or for any other questions or concerns please contact our Call Center at (800) 234-3429.
Missed pick-ups, scheduling bulky items, making payments and other Customer Service issues:
Republic Services Call Center: (800) 234-3429
Republic website: www.republicservices.com
Bulk Items Hauled & Fees
Below is listed the standard “Bulk Item List.” All Bulk items must be scheduled and paid for with the office. Bulk items will be picked up on your scheduled garbage removal day, unless otherwise arranged. Bulk item pick-up is $22.00 per item:
- $22.00 – Standard Grill and Propane Tanks
- $22.00 Wood (no longer than 4 ft. tied and bundled, no heavier than 30 lbs. per bundle) – up to 4 bundles
- $22.00 – Carpet (all carpet must be bundled in sections no longer the 4” & taped, please no heavier than 30 lbs.) – up to 10 bundles
- $22.00 – Carpet Padding up to 10 bags or bundles
- $22.00 – Deluxe Grill, Toilets, Vacuum Cleaners, bicycles
- $22.00 – Washer, Dryer, Hot water Tank, Dishwasher, Stove, Refrigerators (doors removed and emptied), Humidifiers, NO COMMERCIAL APPLIANCES
Due to bed bug outbreaks, please wrap all mattresses, box springs, and couches/chairs with plastic and duct tape closed.
- $22.00 – Table & Chairs, sofa (no sleeper) & loveseat
- $22.00 – Sofa Sleeper, Sectional Couch, Mechanical Chairs
- $22.00 – Twin or Full Mattress and box spring
- $22.00 – Queen or King Mattress and box spring
- $22.00 – Christmas Trees (Dec-Jan)
Bulky Pick Up Guidelines
- White Goods – washer, dryer, hot water tank, dishwasher, stove, Freon items such as refrigerator with door removed, air conditioner (NO COMMERCIAL SIZED APPLIANCES), humidifiers, dehumidifiers
- Furniture – Tables, chairs, sofa, love seat, bed frames/box spring/mattress (Mattresses and upholstered items wrapped in plastic with duct tape to ensure safety of workers due to bed bug outbreaks)
- Carpet and Padding (must be dry, rolled and tied in 4-foot sections no heavier than 50 lbs.)
- Grills – propane tank removed
- Lawn Mowers – must be drained of oil and gas. NO RIDING MOWERS
- Paint Cans – Latex paint must be solidified before collection, use kitty litter or sand to solidify. Place at the curb without the lid on the can
- Storm doors and windows – glass must be broken out of frame and placed in a hard container of small box taped and marked “BROKEN GLASS”
- Swing Set – Broken down – No Poles over 6 feet
- Vacuum Cleaners