Weekly Garbage Guidelines
Jerusalem Township is pleased to announce Allstar Disposal & Recycling as our new garbage service provider.
Service begins Sept. 6th and 7th
To better serve the Twp., pick up days will be on Thursday and Friday Thursday will include Teachout & Turnau Roads and all residents east of Teachout & Turnau Roads.
Friday will include all residents west of Teachout & Turnau Roads
Allowed Amounts: 3-32 gallon bags or cans Toters are available for an extra fee, contact customer service
Pick-up Time and Holiday Schedule
Please have garbage out by 6:00 a.m. on your pick-up day.
Pick up times will be from 6:00 a.m. – Sunset.
On Holidays pick- up will be delayed one day. Holidays that will affect your pick up are:
Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, Memorial Day & Labor Day.
All other Holidays are on a regular schedule.
Customer Service Information
To schedule a Bulk Item, pick up, report a missed pick up or for any other questions or concerns please call our office at (419) 214-0430. Our office is staffed by several customer service personal who look forward to taking care of our customers in a timely, and courteous manner. You can also email any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org attention: Cristen
Missed pick-ups, Scheduling Bulky Items, Making Payments and Other Customer Service issues:
Phone: (419)214-0430 or (419)214-0431 email: email@example.com
Visit our website to make a payment online at: allstargarbage.com
Bulk Items Hauled & Fees
Below is listed the standard “Bulk Item List” All Bulk items must be scheduled and paid for with the office. Bulk items will be picked up on your scheduled garbage removal day, unless otherwise arranged.
- $15.00 – Standard Grill and Propane Tanks,
- $10.00 Wood (no longer than 4 ft. tied and bundled, no heavier than 30 lbs. per bundle
- $4.00 – Carpet per bundle (all carpet must be bundled in sections no longer the 4” & taped, please no heavier than 30 lbs.)
- $3.00 – Carpet Padding, per bag
- $20.00 – Deluxe Grill, Toilets, Vacuum Cleaners, bicycles
- $25.00 – Washer, Dryer, Hot water Tank, Dishwasher, Stove, Refrigerators (doors removed and emptied), Humidifiers, NO COMMERCIAL APPLIANCES
Please wrap all mattresses, Box springs, and couches/chairs with plastic and duct tape close. due to bed bug outbreaks
- $25.00 – Table & Chairs, sofa (no sleeper) & loveseat
- $30.00 – Sofa Sleeper, Sectional Couch, Mechanical Chairs
- $25.00 – Twin or Full Mattress and Box spring
- $30.00 – Queen or King Mattress and Box spring
- $25.00 – Christmas Trees (Dec-Jan)
Unlimited Garbage Pickup Guidelines
- White Goods – washer, dryer, hot water tank, dish washer, stove, Freon items such as refrigerator with door removed, air conditioner (NO COMMERCIAL SIZED APPLIANCES), humidifiers, dehumidifiers
- Furniture – Tables, chairs, sofa, love seat, bed frames/box spring/mattress (Mattresses and upholstered items wrapped in plastic with duct tape to ensure safety of workers due to bed bug outbreaks)
- Carpet and Padding (must be dry, rolled and tied in 4 foot sections no heavier than 50 lbs. 4 bundles equal one bulk item)
- Grills – propane tank removed
- Lawn Mowers – must be drained of oil and gas. NO RIDING MOWERS
- Paint Cans – Latex paint must be solidified before collection, use kitty litter or sand to solidify. Place at the curb without the lid on the can
- Storm doors and windows – glass must be broken out of frame and placed in a hard container of small box taped and marked “BROKEN GLASS”
- Swing Set – Broken down – No Poles over 6 feet
- Vacuum Cleaners