2019 Bulky Trash Pick Up – June 13th & 14th
Below is a list of acceptable and unacceptable items for Bulky Item Pick Up Day. ANY item not out or not allowed will only be picked up if you call the office and we will not go back for missed pick ups or items added after we go down your street. Arrange and pay for pick up ahead of time.
Rules for Pick Up Day
If your garbage day is Thursday, June 13th, that is your Bulky Item Pick Up Day.
If your garbage day is Friday, June 14th, that is your Bulky Item Pick Up Day.
We will not go back for missed pick ups or items added after we go down your street.
All loose items to be hauled must be bagged in 30-35 gallon bags no heavier than 35lbs. Overweight and loose items will be left. Oversized commercial bags will be left at curb.
All items must be placed at curb. Dumping of garbage in a big heap will be left behind. Garbage will not be taken off trailers. Must be bagged or bundled, no heavier than 35lbs. and left at the curb.
- Hot water tank
- Dish washer
- Air conditioner
- Refrigerators (doors removed)
- Love seats*
- Bed Frames (broken down)
- Mattresses and box springs*
- Carpet and padding (must be rolled in 4′ sections no heavier than 35lbs)
- Grills (no tanks)
- Lawn mowers (no riders, oil and gas drained)
- Paint cans (dried out or solidified with Kitty Litter or sand. Place at curb without lid. All paint cans with lids will be left.)
- Swing sets (broken down in 4′ sections and bundled)
- Vacuum cleaners
*All upholstered items must be wrapped in plastic and duct taped.
- Commercial appliances
- Hot ashes
- Building/lumber debris
- Building materials (drywall, plaster, etc.)
- Burning barrels
- Concrete of any kind, including blocks or bricks
- Yard waste
- Hazardous materials
- Propane tanks
- Vehicle parts
- Riding mowers
- Wood cabinets
- Loose animal waste
*We leave it to our discretion to refuse any items that we may have forgotten to list here.